– Chief Executive Officer, Yves Saint Laurent, Inc., New York
– Vice President of Administration & General Counsel, Quality Care, Inc.
– Attorney, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP.
– B.A., Lehigh University
– J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
– Certificate, Sorbonne Institute of Political Science
Paul Levy founded JLL in 1988, and now serves on the Investment Committee. Before founding JLL, Mr. Levy was a Managing Director at Drexel Burnham Lambert, where he was responsible for the firm’s restructuring and exchange offer business in New York. Previously, he was CEO of Yves Saint Laurent, Inc., New York; Vice President of Administration and General Counsel of Quality Care, Inc.; and an attorney with Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP.
Mr. Levy earned a B.A. from Lehigh University, where he graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. He also received a certificate from the Sorbonne Institute of Political Science in Paris, France.